Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Hey Writers!

You obviously want me to enter a mental institution. I am sure my neighbors have there fingers at the ready to call the police to take me away.

There have been many a time where I have yelled at the TV for whatever was said during an episode of your show. I expect a writer to know their characters and the families of those characters. So when you had Stephanie comforting Max and acting like she didn’t just lose anyone I yelled at my TV louder than I think I ever have.


Let me give you a tiny little lesson in the family tree. It is so simple. Check this out: Grandpa Shawn and Caroline have a number of kids. One happens to be Kayla and another one, which they adopted, happens to be Max. Kayla has a daughter which she named Stephanie.


So when you have on my television screen Stephanie comforting Max because his father has just died, you kind of need to show that Stephanie is grieving too because her GRANDFATHER has just died! Because who they are/should be grieving for are the same person!

What are you writers thinking!?! I mean REALLY!?!


Posted by: Chrissy
Screencaps by chit chat haven

1 comment:

glittorgirl said...

The writers are a little off at times, and that's why they should hire DAYS freaks like us to make sure stuff is right. But at the same time how well did Steph really know her grandfather? She didn't grow up in Salem with the rest of the gang. Even with that said you'll be happy to know that last friday they showed Steph grieving a little.